[CLUE-Tech] Postfix question with Evo

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat May 3 16:48:24 MDT 2003

Hey,

I've been using SuSe 8.1 for a while now and I've noticed that when
sending email that sometimes it takes a day or two to get out on the
Net.  Is there a quick way to send email via Postfix once I've sent it
through Evo to ensure that once I send it it's gone?  Yea, I know that
I'm suppose to read and learn for myself, but I don't have the time at
this moment to look this part up. I think I need the flush command and
the queue command to see if it's gone or still hanging around.

linux:~ # postfix postqueue
postfix/postfix-script: fatal: usage: postfix start (or stop, reload,
abort, flush, or check)

The above is what I get when I try to see what's in line to be sent out.

TIA

Kevin
--
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com>