[CLUE-Tech] Quick, how do I?

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Wed May 7 14:05:17 MDT 2003

Jed, Dave, all,

Everything was dorked using the RHL8 setup.  I'd try to do something,
and it would just plain fail.  Quietly, too...

I rpm'd in the xscreensaver from RHL9, which is v.4.07, and now it works
fine.  I run 'xscreensaver-demo', go to the Advanced tab, turn on
'Choose Random Image,' populated the text-box with the name of my pix
folder, and the chose a screen-saver that uses grabs.  It's working!

David