[CLUE-Tech] swap and FreeDOS

Angelo Bertolli angelo at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon May 5 00:24:44 MDT 2003

Maybe, I'll have to wipe out windows 2000 for this... but I kind of want
to anyway because Microsoft has forced some DRM on me regarding mp3
files... somehow in programs which don't even belong to Microsoft.
After investigation, I found out that it was a Windows Update that made
my EZ CD Creator 4 complain about mp3 files.  I undid all the updates,
but not suprisingly that feature wasn't removed... which, being someone
who has recorded his own mp3 music, is very disturbing to me.  I don't
know what the world is coming to, but the mp3 format is not illegal as
far as I know, and I shouldn't have to download a license for my own music.

Angelo