[CLUE-Tech] apache

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon May 12 15:24:18 MDT 2003

Hello, I have a simple question (I think)... I've been compiling apache
for years now myself, and today is the first time I've seen this:

[root at fimble conf]# /etc/httpd/bin/apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 206 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

Basically, my line in httpd.conf:

LoadModule coldfusion_module libexec/mod_coldfusion.so

seems to be ticking off apache... now, the only reason I can think this
would be is because apache isn't compiled with the right options. I
compiled mine with these options:

./configure --prefix=/etc/httpd --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a

Does anyone happen to know the default config option for DSO support?

--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com
                                 mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com