[CLUE-Tech] apache

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon May 12 16:31:53 MDT 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 15:24:18 -0600
Mike Staver <staver at fimble.com> wrote:

> Does anyone happen to know the default config option for DSO support?

Well, I think that it's --with-apxs but I think when you do that you also
have to have modules compiles to be able to load using that mechanism.

Hmmm, the php install also lists './configure .. --with-apxs

Aha, looking at my notes, you configure Apache using --enable-module=so

At least that's what works on my box to load php using the APXS mechanism.

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl