[CLUE-Tech] Re: What is the easiest way to move files between two computers?

Jason S. Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Mon May 19 12:49:18 MDT 2003

I'd recommend FTP.  Almost every computer, even windoze, has an FTP client.  You've likely already got the server installed, and possibly running, on your Linux machine.  Note this is not anonymous FTP, which is slightly harder to configure.  FTP is not secure by itself, but given your description you don't need security.  And almost every computer,

Whatever method you choose, be sure your firewall and /etc/hosts.deny and /etc/hosts.allow are not blocking your traffic.