[CLUE-Tech] Re: What is the easiest way to move files between two computers?

Joe Daily jdaily at mines.edu
Mon May 19 19:02:56 MDT 2003

Hi, since you will be running Linux may I suggest that you use a two prong
approach.

First, configure samba for the windows boxes, because all the needed windows
components are installed by default.

Second, for OS X or Linux, set up NFS.

This would make it an extremely easy way to connect and once set up all you
will have to do is type mount on the OS X and/or Linux.

joe

| Email:                    |
| qnetjoe at qnetlpha.com      |
| Or Reach me on an IM      |