[CLUE-Tech] .forward question

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu May 29 11:32:00 MDT 2003

If you have procmail installed, and sendmail uses it to deliver the mail
(as opposed to something else), you could do this:

.procmailrc:

:0fw
* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamc

:0:
spam

:0:
! some at where.com

I *think* that should run spamassassin on everything smaller than 256k,
filter the spam to spam, and then forward the rest to the new address.
I'm not sure if curly braces are needed... just a second... Nope. Not
needed.

If you don't like that many rules, or are afraid stuff might drop through,
you could put the spam-status to 'yes', and forward that stuff on.  Same
thing, different way.

a 'man procmailex' will get you tons of info on procmail.   Remember that
you can set the threshold on SA and that you might want to give him the
option of reading his spam, since every now and then stuff gets flagged as
spam when it isn't really spam.

HTH

Adam
adamb at glaven.org