[CLUE-Tech] information

Art Reisman astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 20:29:34 MDT 2003

At the core of Linux is the same operating system. The
different distro's have all sorts of little adders to
make life easier for the average user that wants to
run it like windows.  Think of the distros like a CD
with a bunch of shareware programs conveniently
bundled so you can load them up. I'm sure other users
in this group are more familiar with the exact
advantages and disadvantages , some people dislike the
more commercialized distro's such as redhat.