[CLUE-Tech] information

Jeremiah Stanley lists at miah.org
Fri May 30 11:44:15 MDT 2003

> They had a clustering software package called 'Turbocluster'.  It was
> fairly popular at one point (enough to make my company buy into it)
> because it allowed you to cluster your web or ftp servers together.

Apparently on the RedHat front for clustering you can get their
"Advanced Server" offering which has some nice documentation on how to
use their utilities to setup a very similar system.

They have, nicely enough, removed most of the clustering materials from
their consumer level distribution. Bastards... ;)

--
JStanley <miah at miah.org>
http://www.slavewage.com/