[CLUE-Tech] X resolution

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Fri May 30 12:01:50 MDT 2003

Well Matt,

You are in luck. I happen to have a G400, cousin to the G400MAX and
G450. One thing that does not look right is the memory. Your card has
4MB on memory? Most cards of the line had a minimum of 16meg.

XFree86 may not be detecting the real amount of memory. I do have that
problem on, I think, my G200. You may have to put into your XF86config
file the amount of ram that it has.

Jef