[CLUE-Tech] Who do I surrender to?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri May 30 17:20:43 MDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003 16:45:55 -0600
"Francis Maier" <Fran.Maier at archden.org> wrote:

> Is there some official Linux authority I can sign surrender papers with?
> I've been trying to install four different flavors of Linux on my
> OldWorld beige PowerMac G3 for four weeks. Defeated at every turn.
> Latest update from the front, posted earlier this morning:

I'm sorry I can't be a lot of help, because I'm not a Mac type. But here
are a couple suggestions anyway.

There is an installfest coming up, on Aug 16th. I know, that's a while to
wait, and I don't know if any Mac expertise will be there.

Have you looked for any Linux-PPC (PPC????) mailing lists? There's also
usenet. Quite a few linux newsgroups out there. Hmm, I see you posted to
linux.debian.user -- maybe try comp.os.linux.powerpc

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl