[CLUE-Tech] Next version for the RHCE

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Wed Oct 8 13:02:09 MDT 2003

I read somewhere (sorry, I don't have the link) that the next RHCE certs
will be aimed at Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0, and continue to be aimed
only at Red Hat Enterprise.  I don't think it was considered authoritative
from Red Hat though, so don't be surprised if I'm wrong.  Given Red Hat's
recent direction, it makes sense.

-k