[CLUE-Tech] Next version for the RHCE

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Thu Oct 9 07:30:18 MDT 2003

Just happened across this article.  While it doesn't really spell out
exactly what is going to happen, it may provide a little more clarity.
Look towards the bottom of the article.
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7169&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Russ

Russell Glissmann <rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com>