[CLUE-Tech] Next version for the RHCE

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 07:58:55 MDT 2003

Thanks Russell, I just read your email and looked at the article.

I emailed RedHat training and asked about this.  They replied they aren't told
what version the RHCE exam will cover until a week or so before the
exam.....This doesn't sound right.

It may be necessary to buy a copy of RedHat Enterprise Linux to prepare for
the exam.  Until now, I have been self-studying with the "download versions"
of RedHat 8.0 and RedHat9.  I would like to believe that one could pass the
RHCE with a decent list of requirements and the software vs. taking the RedHat
classes.

======Keith