[CLUE-Tech] Getting the external IP from a wireless router

greg at knaddison.com greg at knaddison.com
Thu Oct 23 10:09:02 MDT 2003

I don't know about the SMC2804WBR specifically, but I know that a request like
the one you've shown and a little parsing would get your desired result from a
Linksys WRT54G.

Does the SMC2804WBR have a web interface for administration?  If so, does that
interface have a page that shows the IP it uses for the outside world?  You
probably see where I'm headed...

Greg