[CLUE-Tech] apache and samba

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 15:14:30 MDT 2003

Hi Mike,

Essentially, yes, you can upload them as BLOBs into MySQL and I belive,
PostgrSQL.  MySQL versions are even able to do ranked text searches on the
text within:  http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Fulltext_Search.html

Another option requiring less up-front coding would be a cut and dried content
management system like Zope, main page at http://www.zope.org, or try this
Info page: http://zope.org/WhatIsZope

===Keith