[CLUE-Tech] Enthusiasm for Linux

Chuck Downing chuckdowning at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 09:07:27 MST 2003

Gang,

Last week when I vented my frustration, I assumed that I was exposing myself
mostly to flame.  Well, that didn't really happen--an event for which I am
grateful.

For the most part, you responded with lots of positive suggestions about my
plight.  I also heard, "keep searching around, there is probably a solution
out there somewhere, if you just look one more place", but I'm beginning to
think that that is the 21st Century mind-set.

Anyway, I'm starting to get pumped about Linux again,  Thanks.

--
Chuck Downing
Leadville, Colorado