[CLUE-Tech] time server

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Wed Sep 10 22:43:14 MDT 2003

Here is a script I use. Just use cron to fire up once a
day. There are several time servers you can use.

If you have more than one computer, I suggest you configure
one as a time server for the remaining machines. Only this
one needs to synchronize with an external server.

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/rdate -s time.nist.gov
# /usr/bin/rdate -s time-a.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov

# This will set the motherboard clock
/sbin/clock -w

Match