[CLUE-Tech] time server

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Sep 10 10:01:14 MDT 2003

Can someone tell me how to point a my linux box at a time server for the
system date/time?  I'm sick of this terrible, terrible clock drift I
experience with my linux boxes.  If I set a date/time on a box that is
in sync with my windows servers and cell phone, the cell phone and
windows servers all stay on time, while my linux boxen all drift behind
by an average of 14 minutes per machine over a month's time.  Can anyone
explain to me why this happens and how to point these machines at the
same time server I use for my windows boxes?
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com
                                  mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com