[CLUE-Tech] Setting a webspace for a school

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Tue Sep 23 18:06:26 MDT 2003

Hey all.  I've kind of volunteered to help my local elementary school
improve their webspace.  I was hoping for suggestions on getting
started with either a school specific package or even pointers on how
to setup and use webdav (including information which could be provided
to some of the technically challenged users (clients) of the system).
Any help out there?  Will someone _please_ think of the children?! :-)

-Dale