[CLUE-Tech] Setting a webspace for a school

Jay Seven Ess j7s12b at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 19:22:05 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 19:06, Dale K. Hawkins wrote:
> Hey all.  I've kind of volunteered to help my local elementary school
> improve their webspace.  I was hoping for suggestions on getting
> started with either a school specific package or even pointers on how
> to setup and use webdav (including information which could be
> provided to some of the technically challenged users (clients) of the
> system). Any help out there?  Will someone _please_ think of the
> children?! :-)

Have you looked at http://k12linux.org/ or http://k12os.org/ ?
These Two sites are related to each other. They focus on Linux
in the K through 12 class room.  Very good resource for people
trying to support local schools with Linux.

Also Google up a fresh hot steaming cup of
(mind the wrap)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=linux+k12+webdav&btnG=Google+Search

J.