[CLUE-Tech] Setting a webspace for a school

dave.hagerty at bigfoot.com dave.hagerty at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 25 08:12:36 MDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Dale K. Hawkins wrote:

> > I've also really enjoyed O'Reilly's "PHP Cookbook".  I started learning PHP by
>
> I could see picking up a copy of that.  I am doing some more
> consulting work and that might be useful.
>

> > reading the book "PHP and MySQL Development" from SAMS written by Welling and

Both of these books literally got me through the last consulting
gig that I had.  The O'Reilly book was much better, but both were
useful at various stages of the learning process.

> I have developed a couple of large applications using PHP.  I just
> follow the mantra "Good programmers copy; great programmers steal."

...and outstanding programmers use the power of the palindrome :-)

Dave Hagerty
... and they that weave networks, shall be confounded.
Isaiah 19:9 (KJV)

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 98 or better'. So I installed Linux."

"There is no limit to the good you can do if you don't care who gets the
credit." - George C. Marshall