[CLUE-Tech] Palm synching on a Dell, running Knoppix/Debian

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Apr 2 09:17:01 MST 2004

I've got a 5600 and I like it. The software from Sharp doesn't work at all
under Linux, I think that it only works for earlier models. Hopefully that'll
get fixed. I have gotten connected to it though and been able to copy files,
but I never made it do anything like syncing. I'm hoping to get an SD memory
card for it this summer and then I'll start playing with reloading the OS with
OpenZaurus and see if that is any better. I have a WiFi card for it and that
works great except that I haven't been able to get kismet to work.

Mike "Murph" Robbert

* Chris Hirsch <chris at base2technology.com> [04/01/04 15:46]: