[CLUE-Tech] Palm synching on a Dell, running Knoppix/Debian

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Thu Apr 1 14:54:04 MST 2004

> Anybody have any ideas?

Are you sure that you want /dev/ttyUSB0 and not /dev/ttyUSB1? I belive
there is a difference in either the usb-serial or the visor module like
USB0 is modified somehow and USB1 is straight through?

I know on mine I had to use USB1...and after I finally got it working
I'm jumping from the pilot to a Zaurus 5600..anybody out there using
one? If so what do you think of it?

Chris

--
Real Men Don't Waste Their Hormones Growing Hair.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!