[CLUE-Tech] help with GNU mailman - displaying jibberish

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Mon Apr 5 21:50:02 MDT 2004

Kevin Fenzi wrote:

>Two possible things to check:
>
>- - Do you have that partition mounted 'nosuid'? look in /etc/fstab
>
>- - Do you have a line like:
>ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/

I confirmed that in fstab, the partition is not mounted 'nosuid'..

mailman is installed in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/.  However, I took out my
ScriptAlias line because of conflicts with users who wanted their own
cgi-bin dirs.  It seemed to globally point all sites to
/usr/lib/cgi-bin.  However, I tried putting the ScriptAlias back in and
pointed it to /usr/lib/cgi-bin and got the same results after restarting
apache.

Any other ideas?

-Dan