[CLUE-Tech] help with GNU mailman - displaying jibberish

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Mon Apr 5 22:00:22 MDT 2004

After further investigation, I now believe that the problem is related
to the fact I'm using mod_perl for that web site.  When I put the
ScriptAlias for cgi-bin back in and access mailman from another domain
name that isn't using a mod_perl handler it works!

I've already put in a condition in my mod_perl handler to DECLINE the
request if the URI includes /cgi-bin/.  Apparently just the fact that
the request is going through mod_perl at all breaks it?

Is anyone else successfully using mod_perl and suid scripts that could
shed some light here?

Thanks

-Dan