[CLUE-Tech] Permissions?

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue Apr 13 19:12:04 MDT 2004

Follow-up... thanks, I looked into it with a friend.

After all, it does make sense that if you have write permission to a
directory you should be able to remove that entry from the directory
file.  And then UNIX automatically removes from the inode table any file
which has no more hard links to it.  So that makes sense but...

For security purposes, shouldn't the sticky bit be default ON for
directories?