[CLUE-Tech] Wireless Problem

Chris Schock black at clapthreetimes.com
Thu Apr 15 07:07:58 MDT 2004

When you say you're getting a MAC address from the router, do you mean
DHCP address?

After you put in your wireless card and do an ifconfig, make sure it has
an IP address. If it does, try to ping your router. If that works, make
sure you have some DNS entries in /etc/resolv.conf

If all that's working, then odds are it will work.