[CLUE-Tech] Minolta printer

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue Apr 20 19:56:49 MDT 2004

Ok 2 down, one to go.  I have my undetected modem working (wvdial works
miracles, and my aureal soundcard working  (minor hacking, and
insmod -f), but ut I can't find any information anywhere about running a
Minolta QMS printer (PagePro 1250w).  Anyone have this printer?  Please
help me be more independant of microsoft products. ;)

Angelo

P.S. Any dangers of insmod -f to get a module loaded?  The module has bits
that are compiled in gcc 2.

-
Last week a cop stopped me in my car.  He asked me if I had a police
record.  I said, no, but I have the new DEVO album.  Cops have no sense
of humor.