[CLUE-Tech] Postfix on Redhat

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Fri Apr 23 07:27:30 MDT 2004

Warren wrote:

>Chris Hirsch <chris at base2technology.com> wrote:
>
> > ...is this going to be virtual hosting? PAM, MySQL, LDAP? Let me
> > know and I can point you in a better direction hehe
>
>It will be a mail gateway, I believe.  Right now, mail arrives at the
>firewall where it either gets scanned by the anti-virus software or
>gets redirected to another machine running the AV.  Then, it gets
>delivered to the Exchange server.

Hahhah thats actually probably the one thing I can't help you with
because I have no real-world experience with it :-) I do know that I've
seen it several times googling for other things related to postfix so it
should be near trivial...

Best of luck!

--
The older you get, the better you realize you were.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!