[CLUE-Tech] problems with your mail server

dan radom dan at radom.org
Tue Apr 27 04:14:34 MDT 2004

clue.denver.co.us has no reverse DNS, which is causing one of my
sendmaikl milters to reject mail from the list with a tempfail.  The CLUE
mail server then delivers the message to one of my other MX machines,
which eventually delivers it to me.

I happen to work in the NOC at for the organization that owns the IP that
clue.denver.co.us resolves to, and would be happy to setup reverse DNS
for 216.38.207.181 resolving it to clue.denver.co.us.  Your mail server
should have reverse DNS.  List admins please advise.

dan