[CLUE-Tech] problems with your mail server

Roy Johnston rjohnston at techangle.com
Tue Apr 27 14:32:14 MDT 2004

Hi Dan,
I'd love for you to set up the reverse for the server.
Dave & I have contacted ViaWest at least a 1/2 dozen times about setting it
up - or at least setting up a generic PTR for the spec - and we have been
told:
1. that it will be done today.
2. that their upstream does not allow them to delegate reverse DNS.
3. that it is already set up and I'm just not check it correctly.
4. that they had to lay off the DNS guy and the guys left can update DNS,
but not reverse.

....Roy