[CLUE-Tech] Viruses in Clue mailing list

rknechte at starband.net rknechte at starband.net
Tue Aug 10 07:19:03 MDT 2004

Everyone,
Someone is infected and sending out the Worm.Bagle.Gen-zippwd virus.
Luckily my ISP keeps "intercepting" these emails and they are just
deleting them and all I get is an email saying so. So I don't know who the
person on the list is that is sending them out I have gotten at least 6 in
the last two days.  I odn't know if anyone else has gotten these emails,
but if you have and can identify the sender, PLEASE contact them and tell
them to clean themselves. Also anyone who doesn't have their email scanned
for viruses should be or you to will get infected.

Thanks much.