[CLUE-Tech] Viruses in Clue mailing list

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Tue Aug 10 07:46:09 MDT 2004

Well, I've been receiving them also.  I sent an email to
abuse at telekomunikacja.pl, which is the abuse contact for the IP
80.55.58.142.  Considering its coming from Poland, this is probably a
moot point.  The IP may be forged, but it doesn't look like it, so the
real question is; why does someone in Poland have the CLUE address in
their address book?

Russ