[CLUE-Tech] Viruses in Clue mailing list

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 11:23:40 MDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:41:30 -0600 "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier"
<jzb at dissociatedpress.net> wrote:
> > Also anyone who doesn't have their email scanned
> > for viruses should be or you to will get infected.
>
> Bagle infects Linux? Really? Huh.

Yeah, I'm trembling in my boots that I'll get this virus <g>. If someone hadn't
pointed out its presence, I would have continued to be blissfully unaware. I
suppose though, if you're a WinDoof user who likes to open any attachment that
comes along, you might be concerned.

--
 /\/\
( CR ) Collins Richey