[CLUE-Tech] good hosting companies

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue Aug 10 12:07:16 MDT 2004

>All things being equal, I'd much rather support a "bare" Linux box
>without either one -- but if I had to take one, I'd choose Plesk
>hands-down.

We have webmin on the servers.  I never really used it, but I did take a
look at the interface.  It doesn't seem to even detect the <VirtualHost>
directives I have in httpd.conf--so I'm pretty much afraid to use it.
Basically the things I'd like for an interface to be able to do are:

* Set up virtual hosts for web sites, with custom logs, and server aliases.
* Set up virtual users for email addresses
* Management of procmail & spam filtering mechanisms
* Set up restricted FTP accounts
* Manage disk quotas
* Mangament of iptables