[CLUE-Tech] Anybody using Arch Linux?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Fri Aug 27 10:38:11 MDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 12:20:29AM -0700, mike havlicek wrote:
> There are different gloves for different fits.
>
> I go with the bloated stuff because I put them into
> bloated envs...
>
> If you are the architect design it as you feel fit and
> be a star.

Thanks for acknowledging the question?

I can see this could develop into yet another "what's-the-best-distro"
flamefest. So let me say, for those who don't know me:

I've been using Linux for 7+ years; started with RedHat, lately have
been using Debian, have tried SuSE, Caldera, TurboLinux, and a couple of
obscure Japanese distros. So I'm pretty sure of the kind of thing I'm
looking for. And right now I'm really just asking for concrete info on
one particular distro from people who have some knowledge of it.

'Course, it's a free world. If anybody wants to have a distro war, knock
yourselves out. Preferably not where I can read it.

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)