[CLUE-Tech] Arch Linux: Thumbs Up!

Mike Benavides mikeb at wispertel.net
Tue Aug 31 07:45:14 MDT 2004

Matt:
Have you tried Debian Mepis?  They use the cutting edge packages and
kernels.  They are using their brand of Sarge and Installation is quiet
good.  Dependencies seem to be handled quit well with and much better
system(apt-get) than rpms used by Fedora or any other Red Hat
look-a-like.  The group at Mepis is West Virginia are doing a good job.

Mike