[CLUE-Tech] Business alternatives to DSL.

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Dec 6 12:45:21 MST 2004

On Monday 06 December 2004 12:31 pm, Ballon, Mike wrote:
> I'd file if I had the money or the know-how, I'm a basement tech
> that can do networks all day but when it comes to the law forget
> it.  I've filed with PUC and BBB so far, just pretty much waiting.

I'd suspect a lawsuit would be tricky.  Qwest owns the equipment up to
the demarcation point.  No one can stop them from accessing it before
that point.  The demarc., in a business situation, is quite often the
main telephone closet in the building.  Which apparently your
competitor owns.  I suppose someone could bar Qwest from working in
there, but I have never heard of that (and I worked there for 7
years).

There are legally mandated gaurantees for residential service -- I
don't think there are any for business.  What a crappy competitor,
though.
== Timothy Klein || teece at silverklein.net
== Vanity Page: http://tinyurl.com/vkhp
== Hello_World.c: 17 Errors, 31 Warnings...