[CLUE-Tech] Business alternatives to DSL.

Ballon, Mike Mike.Ballon at echostar.com
Mon Dec 6 13:01:21 MST 2004

Qwest won't touch anything past the smartjack, neither will MCI...trust me
I've begged.  The owners of the property won't let me in and of course my
competitor won't either.  They have a great racket, $60 a month for service
that rarely surpasses isdn speeds.  To far for dsl (like the last guy) and
they own the telco closet for anyone with enough money to get a T1.  I was
up for a month solid until I started advertising...now there are gremlins.
I'm pretty $crewed unless the BBB steps in I think, all I can do is call and
complain and they have no problems paying someone $5 a hour to listen to me.