[CLUE-Tech] Starband dead, dead, dead...

Christopher J Pomasl pomasl at starband.net
Wed Dec 8 10:31:35 MST 2004

Starband on IA-7 is back up.
Some tense handwringing at Starband for sure but Intelsat recovered the bird
on Friday enough to service those who can't repoint easily.  They are still
investigating the cause and the repurcussions.

Starband had to move customers to different transponders but I think most
everyone on IA-7 is back up.

Chris
Starband Pilot user