[CLUE-Tech] Business alternatives to DSL.

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Dec 21 10:15:36 MST 2004

Thanks everyone for the replies, I'll post my experience when I'm done
setting this up.

Chris Dos wrote:
[...]
> You might want to look at CBeyond.  This can install a DS1 and then
> replace your long distance and last mile circuits using VOIP.  I used
> this solution to replace a 640K QWest DSL, and multiple analog circuits,
> and ened up being $50 a month cheaper while boosting the speed of the
> pipe to DS1 speeds.

I just looked at CBeyond and they sound interesting.  But their basic
package is $495/mo (twice what we pay now).  Is that what was $50
cheaper than QWest, or should I call them to get a better quote?

Thanks!