[clue-tech] Rootkit Hunter

mike mikeb at wispertel.net
Fri Dec 31 10:08:50 MST 2004

It is also interesting that osiris has a Windows binary installer for
those who need to protect those  Windows boxes.
I have also been testing Firestarter on my  Debian System as and it
works well as a first line of defense.  Look a the firewall rules it
sets up by default.  Then  tighten them down to  personal  specs.  It
also  has  good  docs.
http://www.fs-security.com/
-mike