[CLUE-Tech] wireless problem

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Feb 15 17:42:58 MST 2004

On Feb 15, 2004, at 9:34 AM, Michael Riversong wrote:

> This post is pure gold, and should be saved by everyone who has any
> interest in wireless interference.  I've

<snip>

Well, I definitely have strong opinions...

I'm sure someone on the other side of the fence wouldn't agree that my
post is "pure gold" heh... but I have had to deal with small amounts of
very frustrating interference in my hobby (Ham Radio), and the number
one thing I see -- like you -- is that RF pollution is getting worse.

> Anyway i think this laizzes-faire approach may be wrong, but we're
> stuck with it.  All of us who have concerns should be getting RF
> analyzing gear at any opportunity, because with that we will be able
> to help our neighbors and colleagues.

Someday I'll buy a good RF service monitor like an HP or an IFR... I
need it for workbench work on various radios anyway... I like
converting older commercial rigs to Amateur use...  but can't afford
one right now.   Maybe next year.  I beg and borrow from friends when I
badly need them right now.

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com