[CLUE-Tech] MS Office on Linux -- would you?

Mike Benavides mikeb at wispertel.net
Mon Feb 16 13:11:40 MST 2004

No, and here is my reasons. First it sounds like it will never be a
"native application" to Linux. Plus, it brings down the TCO advantage
and hands over money that could go to improve Open Office/Star Office
applications. Why break the cycle of MS office products? One they need
"true" competition.

Mike B.