[CLUE-Tech] MS Office on Linux -- would you?

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 20:12:30 MST 2004

If you know exactly how to get it for Linux, i would be interested.  I
have a copy of it for Corel Linux 1.2, but that whole distribution was
abandoned and sold off to Xandros.  Have tried to install that dist.
several times lately on various computers, but it has been very buggy so
no attempt has yet succeeded.  I haven't seen or heard about any other
easily obtainable version of Word Perfect since late 2001.