[CLUE-Tech] Gentoo installation

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 10:29:05 MST 2004

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:37:10 -0700
"" <yuko.jonah at 4dv.net> wrote:

> Hey guys has anyone here been successful in installing gentoo linux,
> i.e to dual boot with windows xp using grub. If you have i might need
> some help. installation is finished except i cannot seem to get grub
> going. not at home with the error.

I've been a gentoo user almost since day one, and all my machines dual
boot with WinXP (not much used). Post your grub configuration details,
what steps you've taken, partition layout, disk types, etc., and I'm
sure we can get you up and running.

-- Collins Richey -
Denver area gentoo testing 2.6.3-rc2 nptl udev