[CLUE-Tech] Qwest DSL Pricing Change

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 15:29:22 MST 2004

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:43:32 -0700
"Timothy C. Klein" <teece at silverklein.net> wrote:

> * Nate Duehr (nate at natetech.com) wrote:
> > If anyone has Qwest DSL at 640K, they just changed their pricing to
> > make their 1.5Mb/s service the same price.  You can call them and
> > they'll put in an order to change it without charge.
>
> Well, I called and asked them to upgrade me.  I was on the 'Select'
> plan or whatever it was called, 256 up and down.

A little <ot>.  Some of us don't have the luxury of saving money with
DSL.  I doubt that Qwest will ever update their equipment such that I
can use DSL (Hampden & Tower area).  Sigh, so I'm stuck with Comcast
cable which is good but expensive.

--
Collins Richey - Denver area
gentoo testing 2.6.3-rc2 nptl udev