[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue Jan 13 19:20:19 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 15:40, Dale K. Hawkins wrote:
> David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> writes:
>
> > You can also look at the other area hacking societies, maybe they are
> > more convenient (http://www.hackingsociety.org/).
>
> Hey, is anyone on this list active with the Golden Chapter of the
> Hacking society?  I used to frequent Higher Grounds when I was in
> school.  It sounds fun, but I have not seen anything on the website
> which would indicate the meetings still take place.

Hi Dale,

I used to organize the Golden HS meetings but we moved to Boston in
mid-June.  I miss the Boulder and Golden HS meetings a lot -- and have
yet to find a similar group (or time for one!) here.

If you (or someone else) would like to organize Golden HS meetings, that
would be very cool.  Please email Sean <jafo at tummy.com> and/or me to get
started.

Ed

ps - If you stop by Higher Grounds for any reason please say "Hi!"
     to Donna and Marcie for me!

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com